Sunday, September 28, 2008

The 10,000'TH Click !

................Howdy Blog readers. Thank you for helping my Blog reach it's 10,000TH click. Well actually........... it is really much higher then that. I have only been counting since I messed up awhile ago and deleted my Blog. Which forced me to restart my Blog from scratch. Anyways I only have a small update today on this weeks in game events and such. ................First off I want with my friend Izman out to kill a few Colibri so that he could test the BraveGrip out as War/Sam with his GreatAxe. He agrees that the BraveGrip is the best grip for War/Thf, Drk/Thf, and probably Sam/Thf as well. I was also thinking for Blu/Thf for CannonBall builds also. Anyway Izman is gonna work on getting a BravGrip now too. ................Next in Versus we did a Alastor run and we started late for a few reasons. I my self had to take my son to soccer practice which is now every Thurssay 5-6 P.M. EST. Congrats to Hiryo and Ringthree on their new RostrumPump Boot'ies. .................Next was a Limbus run ......which was the exact same run that we had on Monday. Which is cool to me because this particular run is really fun. On Mondays run..... I Stun'd every "Whirl of Rage" on the last floors Weapon Mobs. While on Thursday ..... they cheated and got one off while I was typing and bragging how I did it again. It's ok I gave some payback on the MegaBoss Weapon Mob with a nice HP dropping SpiralHell. The sad thing is because my Salvage LinkShell RemnantBrave switched their Fridays runs to Thursdays...... I ended up missing both runs because we were running late in Versus. Normally Fridays I had no events which made it a great for Salvage. None the less ....I will find balance. ........................Last we did some Salvage runs. I was impressed with how each run the LinkShell improves but I was less impressed with stingy Bhaflau Remnant's Reactionary Ramparts NM pops.

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter