Thursday, January 7, 2010

Random Stuff

Allied Notes & Campaigne: ..............Last week I cashed in 45,000 Allied Notes for a Bulls Necklace +4STR (+25STR in Campaigne). It's a nice Campaigne only Item that I will be using in my Campaigne Gear Builds. Here's a list of my Allied Note Items that I have aquired thus far: Iron Ram (Head) Iron Ram (Hands) Iron Ram (Body) Iron Ram (Legs) Iron Ram (Feet) Bulls Necklace (Neck) Rose Grip (Grip) Patrons Ring (Ring) Sturm's Report (Ammo) ..............There's only 3 more Allied Note items left that I am working on. The next Item Sonias Plectrum +1% Waltz (10% in Campaigne) is gonna be sweet for my Soboro SAM/DNC. Here's a list of those 3 Items: Sonias Plectrum (Ammo) Crimson Belt (Waist) Cougar Pendant (Neck) Maps: ...............Rancor Map..... Mine! WOOOOOOT! Wings of the Goddess Missions: ................I went and Solo'd the Sandy[S] Missions 4-7 and left off at the NM Dragon Battle. I think this weekend I will Duo it with a friend or Trio it so I can dwelve further into story. I know I am way behind on the WotG Expansion but this is the only Expansion left for me unfinished. Even the 3 Mini-Expansions are completed. I can definetly see myself completing the other 2 Nations story lines at some point and I guess I could always go back to do the Original FFXI Missions for Sandy and Windy. Moon Gate Pass: ................During the past week I decided I should get a Moon Pass Key Item. Not that I needed it, but hey I am a completionist and you never know one day it may come in handy. Especially now that there's a new Statue NM back there and a new Pot NM too. ................Well anyway, yesterday in the Obsidian LinkShell, Ryasha was explaining to Eohuo on how to obtain a Moon Gate Pass. This in turn reminded me to go and get it. Unfortunetly Ryasha (who Zoned in after me) was gunning for it too but there was only enough time for one of us to get it before Dynamis started. so..... ~BAM Moon Gate Pass...... Mine! ....... and the very next day I made sure I helped both Eohuo and Ryasha get theirs too. ..... and now.....girls bouncing on trampolins.... just kidding..... I will post new Pics on the next post. Anyway that's it for today...and as always, see ya Online! ~BAM

1 comment:

Poppi said...

Best quote of the week ever!! And so fitting being my last couple of days on Odin <3. I want to see these pictures still tho, and we'll have to get more before I leave! Don't think I'll stop reading this blog either, so keep updating it :) <3

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter