Friday, January 15, 2010

Operation: Skill-Up

Great Axe & Other Weapon Skill Ups: ...............Yes the rumors are true! I had a fully Merited and Geared 75 Warrior with a non-Cap'd GreatAxe Skill. I know.... The shame, The horror..... The "El Oh El" NOOB! ...............Anyway the other day I went to The Boyanda Tree to change that. With Chubsy's (MiniCrazy) and PoppisGirl's help, I finally capped it at 276! That's 4 god dam hours spent for 8 measly points (sorry about that to any religous freaks out there that I just offended). so.... File Name: LOL WAR (With UnCapped GreatAxe Skill) File Status: Case Closed Bish! ...............After that I went completely nuts as WAR/DNC and started Skilling Up all the Weapons that I don't use. No! You didn't just read that wrong. I said "Skilling Up all the Weapons that I don't use!" as Warrior/fruitcake Dancer. With 90% of the Skill Ups in 1 day with no "Martial Master" Mog Tablet Effect. WAR/DNC >> "Hey Mr. SteelCrab....I'm gonna rip off your Scrauny little head and shit down your freak'n neck.....but first.... WE DANCE!!!" ...............and heres the results!: H2H 95-->201 Dagger 194-->225 Staff 30-->196 Club 101-->201 Sword 240-->250 G.Axe 268-->276 All in all..... 317 Skill Ups. ~BAM

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter