Friday, January 15, 2010

Stuff That I Want To Test Because Nobody Else Will

Stuff That I Want To Test Because Nobody Else Will! 1)Max Damage Taken Cap Test: (The Idea here is to test the Maximum amount of Damage that a Mob can land on you in 1 Hit) ............Lets see here. I can try it like this... DRK/WAR Full DRK JSE (+50% Damage Taken) Kubira Beads ( +5% Damage Taken) Last Resort (Lowers Def) Berserk (Lowers Def) Get Max ToonBerry hate Get hit with Dia Get hit with EveryOnes Grudge (or Rancors Grudge) So what would happen next? Jess dies from 99,999 Damage? 2)Hax Anti-Lot Test: (Eo-huo's Idea) ..............If you Lot a 0 ......but every one else passes. Does the Lot Item drop to the ground and become lost? Sorry Eo-huo, I'm not sure if Lotting 0 is possible. I know I never seen it. 3)Max Slower Movement Cap Test: .............Lets see here. I can try it like this Full Dusk (Slows Movement Speed) Retaliation (Slows Movement Speed) Get hit with Gravity from a NM..... So what would happen next? Would the effect on my character be something like being Bound, Terror'd, or Petrified? Would Vana'Diel Time begin to flow backwords. Would the Servers crash? Would FFXI ceast to exist? Would it Retrace you back to the Juno[S] ? Would it Lock-Up AV? .................and there you have it. That's it for todays Post. Mainly because I ran out of ideas. Ha Haaa! See ya all Online! ~BAM

1 comment:

Evilpaul said...

1) Dynamis-Buburimu dragons or Proto-Omega pods would be good mobs to try the max damage test with. They hit like trucks. One-shotted me as Hume BLM with 350DMG Stoneskin up.

2) I know for a fact you can /random 0's. I haven't seen it lotted, but I'd guess it's probably possible. Then again, maybe not. You'd kind of think we'd have seen it at least once by now.

3) No idea what would happen, but I'm pretty sure it would be awesome. Knowing SE I'm betting it rolls over and you get maximum movement speed. :-D

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter