Thursday, October 22, 2009

We are ENDGAMEZ!

Einherjar: ...........Between my Modem/Internet Connection crapping out on me one hour before our last Odin Run, people with specificly needed Jobs being short on Feathers, and a Mule issue.... I somehow have accumilated all 9 of the Einherjar Feathers. Thus giving me the Mark of Odin Key Item. From what I understand this gives me the ability to select any room for entry in Einherjar. WBoldhat about the postponed Odin Runs? While it does sucks to have these few setbacks. It potentially sets us up for the next 3-4 Odins at a pace of every 4th or 5th Run. On top of that I should be able to get my Balhrans EyePatch within the next run or two. Hey Odin where's our E-Bodies? Bold Nyzul Isle: ............In the past 2 weeks our Nyzul Isle Static has been cancelled due to peoples unavailability. This week we did the 40, 60, and 100 Boss Runs with only 5 people. While we did win all 3 netting 2 gear drops...... everyone already had this shit. It went to me via free lot. The drops were Denali Wristbands and a Denali Bonnet and I can't even wear them. I guess I will keep them for when I level RNG. Elite Training: .............So I tried the Marlboro Level-65 NM in the Upper ToonDingleBerries Jungle. It started out smoothly with Guilotine and Drain Spikes removing about 50% of it's HP but it's Additional Effect Petrify freak'n killed me. It just took 1 hit from the NM and I was Petrified as it hit me 26 times in a row. Ummm... yeah.... stay tuned... I will be working on this one. KS-30: .............Yup I was being lazy again. I did a Run with the BLM KS30 group which was lead by my friend Pixe. Woooooot! I made 190K from a Venomous Claw drop. Nice...... because once again..... I am a broke ass DRK. F.O.V.: .............I really hate it when your about to pull a mob and someone deliberatly sees you, but runs up behind you and pulls it anyway. I know sometimes it happens accidentaly but some people just don't give a shit (like a PLD/DNC pulling mobs miles away to Solo while people have to wait an extra 20 minutes at the end of a Campaigne). Thus the player "WEE" gets my Blogs "DoucheBagery of the Week" Award for doing this on purpose. What are we camping HNMs or something. ............Since we are on the subject of DoucheBagery. There was this Drg/Whm who thought it was O.K to try and Diaga one of the Rabbits that I was fighting in F.O.V. ! Did he think I needed help on 2 EasyPrey Rabbits? First of all they Link. Second of all they die in like 3 seconds. Good thing Drain Spikes put me higher on the hate list then his measly weasily itty bitty Diaga Spell. I followed it up with a AOE Spinning Scythe to seal the deal. The Drg/Whm stood there for a second then moved on. That's right bish! We in BIG BOY TOWN now! GTFO! We ENDGAMEZ! LOL! .........Thats it for today's rambles. See ya all online ~BAM

1 comment:

Poppi said...

Jess my dear ..... I think you know what I'm going to say, but .. *Taps Foot* -.-;; Come on, I mean you know my real name and everything now, the least you could do is post a SS. You are ENDGAME are you not? :P

Oh, about the Marlboro FoV NM. I fought him solo on SCH. Opened with Sleepga to remove any shadows it might have > Gravity > Nuke > Bind > Nuke > Sleep > etc. It only took a couple of T4's to take him down. Granted that's not an option for you, I know - But it might be useful to someone else that reads this ^^

Despite not being in any (YET), I have to say the SS's are some good ones ~.^ Anyways, see you in sea tonight ^^ (maybe you'll manage to get one then :P)

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter