Thursday, October 1, 2009

DRK Enfeebling Skill ~Nuff said BUB!

.........To me....Dynamisis is the most painful EndGame Event there is. I mean it's a 4 hour straight block of time with no breaks at all. Thats a freak'n half of a work day right there. The worst part is the Lag and watching the Chat Menu zip bye at a million miles a second. That shit burns my eyes out. I actually began Dynamisis with a LinkShell named GateWay Shuffle like 5 years or more so ago. Once I got a taste of that shit... I avoided it like BadBreath from a Marlboro. .........Most recently I have re-engaged Dynamisis with the LinkShell Obsidian and I am actually starting to enjoy it. Matter of fact, last nights run Dynamisis Bastok kicked some ass. I made about 600k from 2 Wootz Ore drops (more then 15 dropped in total... crazy shit) and also got 2 Relic AF. Both Relics I actually needed. The Saotome Kote drop was specifically for my SAM's Meditate Job Ability. Now I can get atleast 140 TP from every Meditate. I fixed my Meditate Macro immediately.... which now looks like this. /Equip Head "Myochin Kabuto +1" /Equip Hands "Saotome Kote" /Ja "Meditate" /Wait 2 /Equip Head "Walarahn Turbahn" /Equip Hands "Askar Manoplas" The other Relic was the Abyss Sollerets for my DRK. I needed this for my Enfeebling build specifically. Now I have a 268 Enfeebling Macro Build with +7 M.ACC. Let me break it down for you here. Current Drk Enfeebling Macro Build: Enfeebling Skill..........+225 Enfeebling Skill Merits...+16 Crimson Mask..............+10 Enfeebling Torque.........+7 Choas Cuirass +1..........+5 Abyss Sollerets...........+5 Omega Ring..........(+3 M.ACC) Balurhns Ring.......(+4 M.Acc) ..........Most people don't realize that DRK has the same Enfeebling Skill that WHM has. Way before Scholar came out the Enfeebling Skill job tier looked like this (this is skill at cap only, not Merits and not Gear): RDM 276 Skill BLM 230 Skill WHM 225 Skill DRK 225 Skill ..........From here I only a few peices left to cap my build. One which is an Enfeebling Earring (+3 Skill) is currently selling for 1.8 Million Gil in the AH. Hey, thats alot to invest for a player who has no Mage jobs at all. My friend LukeBoxWalker thinks I am stupid to even think of getting it for DRK. What can I say I am obssesed but Luke also says "Hey Why settle for 2nd best". Like a smoker telling you to stop smok'n... I tell ya. ;p .........The second Item that I'am missing is the Sturms Report (+2 M.ACC) Ammo item. It is aquired by spending Allied Notes from Campaigne of the WoTG Expansion. I'm actually at 36,000/45,000 towards getting it. Whats really cool about this item is it also can be used for my Dark magic Build. .........Then finally we have the good old shity Back Slot. There is technically 3 choices to choose from here (Sorry about the names I forgot 2 of them): 1) Abyss Cape.........+7 M.ACC (from Dynamisis) 2) ???? Cape..........+5 Skill (from Sea) 3) ???? Cape..........+2 Skill (from Allied Notes) I think I will be aiming for the Abyss Cape. Whats really cool about this item is it also can be used for my my Dark magic Build and my Drk/Sam Guoilitine Weapon Skill Build. To me it is hands down probably the best Dynamisis Accesory period. There is no item in the game that gives you +7 WS ACC, +7 ACC, and +7 M.ACC let alone a measly Cape! .........For me ... the Enfeebling Earring, Storms Report, and Abyss Cape are all within reach. When I am finally done I will end up with an Enfeebling Build that grants my DRK 271 Skill with +16 M.Acc. I want to finish my /SCH too, which is still Level 29. I wonder what Skill I can get with that as a full Sub! LMAO! Thats it for today. See ya all online! ~BAM

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter