Wednesday, October 14, 2009

NM Ruebezahl and Avatars too ;p

(Re-Edited with Additional Information 10/16/09) I am going to be randomly solo'n the Elite Training NM's as DRK and Bloging the Strategies here. I will be doing this to give some insight on these NM's to assist anyone Pop'n them for the first time. Jess's DRK Elite Training NM Guide #1: NM......................................Ruebezahl NM Type............................Lvl-60 Elite TrainingPop Item.....Chapter 5 Page Area.....................................Sanctuary Of Zi'tah ..........O.k. I Pop'd this NM 3 times and on the 1st battle I counted it had 9 Shadows. This NM is a Stone Golem so Arcane Killer is in effect. Here is the Strategy. 1) Meditate 2) Hasso 3) Drain Spikes 4) Pop NM 5) Poisnga (gets rid of all 9 of the NMs shadows) 6) Arcane Circle 7) Weapon Skill 8) Meditate 9) Weapon Skill 10) Collect your item from the chest then toss it because it's junk.... This NM has a few different types of Additional Effects when it hits you. It always does one type but never more then one type during the same fight. So far I encountered a Physical Damage Additional Effect, MP Drain, Absorbed-TP Additional Effect, and one that gives Curse (and it may have others). No sense using a Holy Potion because he will just hit you again and reCurse you. The Curse drop'd my HP's from 1580 to 699. Worst case scenario you still have Third Eye/Seigen, Drain1, Drain2. Weapon Bash, and Stun at your disposal but don't let me scare you. There really is no need to use any of that stuff. Just serve him a nice cup of Teabag. /Random Shit: .........Lets see here...I snag'd 2 more Merits doing random shit. My Ampoules are now at 95,780/100,000 towards the Balrahn's EyePatch. I also equiped all my Enfeebling Gear and changed Subs to DRK75/SCH29 to see what my Enfeebling Skill would be. It was 299. I really need to finish that Sub LMAO. RNG, BST, SMN Job Adjustments/updates: .........Looks like the Rangers are getting a little too moist in there stockings..... but then ...SE pulls the dick tease move, by with holding the damn BST and SMN info. Dam Bastard Swords. Anyway...lets speculate. .........Everyone knows this has to be the big new Avatar Update that the SMN's have been waiting years for (AKA a long ass time). The big question is...... what new Avatars will they give us. I personaly want to see a big freak'n Cactuar with a 1,000,000 Needles move.... called "The Big Prick" . The second Avatar will most likely be something fruity like a Unicorn or someth'n. I really can't see them releasing Odin, Alexander, Pheonix, or Bahamut because they are the main NPC's in the FFXI's story lines. Unless of coarse....... they plan on releasing them all. Mwhahhahaha .....Ya never know. .........As far as the BST Adjustment goes I have a few ideas of my own. I think a BST should be able to Delink Mobs. My favorite idea is changing the BST's 2-Hour to allow a BST to Charm another player. Come on everyone likes being Charmed and killing off your friends. .........Thats it for today's rambles. See ya all online. ~BAM

1 comment:

Poppi said...

*Ahem* I do believe you got one of those /random merits being awesome and helping us farm 2 waters in under 20 minutes ~.^

I agree, you need to finish that SCH sub *cough* S'ok tho, I'll let it slide ..... for now :P

See you in LS ~.^

~NomNom~

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter