Monday, August 9, 2010

Magian Trial Weapons...progression (Part-1)

................Love it or hate it...the Magians Trials are here to stay. They make any AH and NM Drop Weapons obsolete (yes Hagun to). This means you should already have completed a few of them. However, some people... actually alot of people.... are quite turned off by the Elemental Trials. Well then don't do 'em. If they seem to hard and tideous for you then try one of the new Level-80 Weapons. They are just as good, way faster to complete, and definetly the easiest Trials to do. ................Here's my personal Progress so far... *Scythe #1 ...........Fin *Scythe #2 ..........Fin *GreatSword........Fin *GreatKataba.......Fin *PolArm ..............Fin *Sword .................(on 2nd trial) *Axe .....................(on 2nd trial) *Axe .....................(not started) *GreatAxe ...........(on 4th trial) *Scythe #3 ..........(on 2nd trial) Scythe: 1) Ultimatium. Basically this weapon I wanted to be a maximum Damage 6-Hiter. My choices here were a DMG:109 SpiralHell+10%, DMG:106 STR+6 ATK+20, DMG:113, and a non Magian Trial Scythe DMG:106 (w/Darkness Damage). I Ultimately choose the Emperial Weapon w/DMG:113. However, thanks to SE (yay...can you say bottleneck), I had to stop on the last Trial needing 50 drops from Abyssea. This left my Scythe at DMG:107. 2) Reckoning. This was a no brainer. This Weapon allows me to have a 5-Hit Scythe Build without sacraficing any of the ACC/Haste from my oiriginal 6-Hit Build. As new Gear comes available this Build will only improve in time. GreatSword: 1) Kalavegs. This choice seemed rather easy to. The drop in this weapons delay compared to say an Algol GreatSword ruined the chance of any better X-Hit Build. Thus I instead choose the Higher Damage Weapon. GreatKatana: 1) Keitinotachi. Here I went with the the obvious choice for SAM.... Store-Tp. Yes, I know my SAM does not yet have an effecient 5-Hit Build, but I definetly will down the road. PoleArm: 1) StingRay. This one was another one of those Store-TP Versus higher Damage decisions. I choose the higher Damage Weapon because I cannot make a true 5-Hit Build......well atleast not yet. However If down the road this situation changes then I will simply toss this weapon and remake it. ............That's it for today in a few weeks I will add GreatAxe, Axe (x2), and a Sword or two as I complete those to. See you all online!~BAM

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter