Sunday, August 1, 2010

5/5 @ 80

Septemebers Update Is Inching Forward: ...................Alrighty then! Drk,Sam,Drg,War, and PLD ..... all are finally @ Level 80 with their Buffers Capped! I can honestly say that I am almost set for this Septembers update! Well almost.... 1) Magian Trial Weapons: I have completed 4 out of the 9 Magian Weapons that I am aiming for. With out them I will feel gimp! *Scythe ................Fin *Scythe ................Fin *GreatSword.........Fin *GreatKataba........Fin *Sword (on 2nd trial) *Axe (on 1st trial) *Axe (not started) *GreatAxe (on 2md trial) *PoleArm (on 3rd trial) 2) Merits: I am currently 493/541. Almost there! Just 48 to go. 3) Skills: Most of my Skills are already recapped but there are a few that still need a few points. ........................then in September we get to do this all over again!

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter