Monday, August 30, 2010

....And The Update Creeps Ever Closer...

Trial Of Magians: ..............I just completed my Sumera GreatAxe. That's Weapon #6! I think this week I'm Gonna finish the -PDT Sword and Store-TP Axe. Einherjar: ..............Another Odin Run.... and another M.Body I passed to a another friend. Congrats Rygar! ...and yet another Odin Run tommorrow! Merits: ..............Merits recap'd! Wooooot! Next Jobs to Level to 75 and beyond... RNG and THF. Now just what do I do with these 9 extra Merits. I mean I can't even use them! SE please hurry and give us our 75 Merit Cap Increase! 5-Hit Builds: ..............Just completed my SAM's 5-Hit Build. It go's nicely with my Scythe 5-Hit'r ! Another PreUpdate CheckList: (only 1 more of these before Update, I promise...lol) 1) All 5 Lvl-75's @ 80 now and Buffer Cap'd 2) All needed Subs @ Lv.49 3) All Merits completed with an extra 9 left over 4) WotG still unfinished 5) All my important Skills are recap'd except Enfeeb, GreatKatana, Sword, and Shield. 6) All my Magian Trial Weapons almost finished... *Scythe #1 .......Fin "Ultimatium" *Scythe #2 ......Fin "Reckoning" *GreatSword...Fin "Kalaveja" *GreatKataba..Fin "Keitonotachi" *PolArm ..........Fin "Stingray" *GreatAxe .......Fin "Sumera" *Sword .............(on 7/8 trial) *Axe .................(on 3/4 trial) *Scythe #3 .......(on 2/8 trial) Pics For Joo: ....and thats it for today! See ya all Online! ~BAM

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter