Monday, August 16, 2010

Jess the MPK'er

The Story: ..............So there I was. It was Sunday and I had the day off. I had decided to change to WAR so that I could nock off more Magian Trial GA goodness. The only question on my mind was...... where too? Where could I go and to find some nice EasyPrey Beasts. Particularly ones that I could relentlesly kill with out resting, competing for Kills, and /Subing SAM. /Light Bulb Lynx @ M.Mountains[S]. Ahhh.... Never mind. They are TooWeak. /Light Bulb Couerl @ Temple of Ugly's. I'll check it out... /em zones into Temple of Ugly. ..............As soon as I zoned in I made a quick left and then that other left thru a closed door. There was like 4 Couerls. I quickly dispatched those with no hassle. Then I remebered. Dungeon Areas ReSpawns are long as hell. I will definetly need a new Area if I am going to get this last Trial completed.So as I was about to Zone a NM Couerl Pop'd. I fiqured hey....I'm right next to the zone line let me Pull him. If it is to tough for me currently Sub SAM, then I can just Zone it. ..............Meanwhile there was this Level 59 DRG named Reinex (not 100% on that spelling) /Shouting for help for his DRG AF. I thought it was kind of weird because there was only 3 people in the entire Zone. That's counting him and me. Anyway back to the NM that I just pull'd by the way. ..............You know those times when Third Eye/Seigen never want to stay up? Yea.... it was one of those times. That is why I fought it at the Zone Line. As I Zoned I noticed Mr. DRG was resting. /Sign. So I immediately Zoned back in.... to.... I don't know... maybe Provoke it off him and Zone it to the other Zone Line or something.... but he already he had Zoned. Once I seen he was OK , I left the Area. That's when the /Tells started. Reinex>> MPK'er Before I go on I just want to say this guy comes off as a Newb. I am not trying to be an Elitist here ,but this person simply mean lacks some pretty basic knowledge one can get from in game experiences. Like Shouting in the Area you need your AF without Scanning how many people are in the Zone or the difference between someone Zoning a NM versus a regular Mob. Anyway so I replied back. Jess>> No. Jess>> You were resting @ the Zone line. Jess>> That's how the ingame Mechanics work when you Zone a NM. Reinex>> I am calling GM Jess>> Please call a GM. This way a GM can explain the Game Mechanics to you too. Jess>> Please don't /Tell me again. Now I debated whether I should just Blist this guy already but I waited. I mean I did Zone the NM but nothing bad had happened. He was just being an ass now. Reinex>> Ok.I GM was reported of your crime Yes he typed it like that. Well I guess my typing ingame is normally worse. heh. I'm no English major either. /Blist add Reinex The End Result: ................Nothing happened. I just relocated to much better spot, Jugner Forest[S] and killed Smilodons with their fast as hell ReSpawns and nice lttle Pixie wondering around Curing me. Definitely a much better spot. The ReCap: ................While Yes I did Zone the NM while Reinix was at the Zone. I did not know he was there Resting. I was fighting the NM like 10 feet away around a corner and not Zoning it from across the Mason Dixie Line. There is a big difference from Zoning a NM like I did and Zoning a NM to MPK someone on purpose. I also want to note that I did Zone back in to try and help him. The truth is I don't think it even hit him. There simply was no need for him to act that way and even tho I did feel like telling him off... I held back. ................This however is my Blog bitches and I get to say what ever I want. ................In the words of my friend Qtipus..... Hey Reinex....

2 comments:

Drakus said...

CRIMINAL!

Starcade said...

Actually, it WAS an MPK, so if you drew a real stickler for a GM, you could've been dinged.

I mean, as you said, you know how the game mechanics for an NM work, and he could easily have accused you of an MPK.

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter