Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Beans

Merits: ...........Saturday I completely finishing my Merits putting me @ 469/469. This means I can only store 10 more Merits before I am actually waisting XP. That also means no more Campaigne for me untill the June Version Update. I think it's time for me to finish up that SCH Sub or maybe getting PLD to 75. Campaigne: ............Later that night I also unlocked the very last AN Medal, the "Medal of Alanta 4". I then quickly Flee'd to Bastok and snag'd that new Forth Mantle @ 75,000 AN. This will be used for my SAM/DNC Soboro Campaigne-TP Build and on my DRK 5-Hit Scythe Build. Which brings me to.... True 5-Hit Scythe Build (20TP per Swing): .............With my aquisition of the Fourth Mantle I can slightly altar my Store-TP Gear in my 5-Hit Scythe Build which frees up one of the my Ring Slots for either an Iota Ring (ACC) or Blitz Ring (Haste+1): Rose Grip +4 Store-TP Askar Body +5 Store-TP Chiv. Chain +1 Store-TP Brutal Ear. +1 Store-TP Rajas RIng +5 Store-TP 4th Mantle +2 Store-TP (Carbanara) +6 Store-TP Basically to make a Scythe 5-Hit Build on DRK you need: 1) +24 Store-Tp from Gear and Food 2) /SAM 3) a 528 Delay Scythe ..............The main problem with this build is you loose out on Cap'd ACC versus higer Level/Evasion Mobs. This makes the Build only good for lower Tier'd LinkShell Events. This is mainly why I never use it. However, with the possible future release of new Gears from upcoming Version Updates this Build may become Viable. .............If you are looking for more information on this type of Build. There is a Allakazham Store-Tp Guide someone posted but it is not 100% accurate. Someone also Linked it on the BG Forums. NIN Sub: ..............While I did manage to get my /NIN from Level-37 to Level-49 the other week. I was still missing 1 Spell the Hojo: Ni Scroll. Instead of buying it from the AH I did attempt to Farm it from the Tonberry NM and the regular Tonberries but they were being stingy bastards. I finaly gave in and tried to snag it from the AH. Of course everytime one was AH'd it was sold immediately. Luckily I managed to snag one for about 50K but it took 2 whole weeks of scanning the AH. With the that note my /NIN is finally completed. Like my friend Glacian always says... Glacian>> Back in the Box you go! Kraken Club: ...............Dam! My friend EternalPain got the Kraken Club Drop and quickly sold it for 44 Million Gil! ~Nuff said BUB! Odin#1: ...............Odin won. /em shakes his fist vengefully in the air at Odin. Alex: ...............Alex got his shit pushed in! It was like a 3 minute Prep/Buff and took about a minute to kick his ass. Since there was nothing really that I could use I just choose the Alexander Summon. Odin#2: ...............We won!. Kreoss and I died first with his M.Kris and my Bahumet Zagnel. The rest of the Team pulled out all the stops for the win. I choose a Torque to replace my Dark Torque. I definetly could use a few more items from this fight so I'll be back Mr. Odin! /em wrenches his fist in the air at Odin rightiously. Ashu Talif BC#1: ................I decided to do this set of BC's with some of my friends and we beat the Tier-1 BC fairly easily. While we did lose the 2nd BC we did learn from it and only had 5 people anyway. Soon we will be farming that third BC! I can feel it. .......as always see ya Online! ~BAM

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter