Friday, March 26, 2010

X's Knife [Do you need it?]

Limbus: ..................Lately I've been doing some Limbus with some of my friends over at the LinkShell OpenDoor2. My main goal there is to complete my last 3 AF+1 Gears while helping them build a few Omega Pop Sets. Thank you again "Magical Boobies"(Sap) for passing that DRG AF+1 Item which finally completes my AF+1 Set! Congrats to Kreoss on completeing his Homam 5/5 and the other 2 peeps on there Homam too. ReCap: DRK....... AF+1 FullSet WAR....... AF+1 FullSet DRG....... AF+1 FullSet SAM....... AF+1 3/5 ENM's: ..................So every Saturday Ravax(MNK), Mav(RDM), and myself(DRK) do the X's Knife BC. Then we immidiately follow that up with the Hagun Drop ENM. We have been trying to sell that dam X's Knife Drop for awhile now but it doesn't like to Drop. Of coarse last Saturday we had no buyers and no THF friends Online. Even LukeBoxWalker was showing offline on my Friendslist. Ravax opens the Treasure Chest. You find a X's Knife! So...since both Mav and Ravax already had one it went to my Level-49 THF. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter