Friday, March 19, 2010

Campaigne Ninja Patched XP Nerf/Balance of 2010?

Campaigne Ninja Patched XP Nerf/Balance of 2010?: (1-wave Campaigne) Jess has earned 1500 XP (1-wave Campaigne) Jess has earned 1500 Xp (1-wave Campaigne) Jess has earned 1500 XP (1-wave Campaigne) Jess has earned 1500 XP (1-wave Campaigne) Jess has earned 1500 XP ??? W T F.... is going on here!!! .............Look I have done plenty of Campaignes. Enough to earn a bunch of Merits... Enough to cap my Lvl-75 Buffers... Enough to gain the latest top Tier Medal and maintain it... Enough to aquire a decent amount of AN Gear. .............So...since...when does every 1-Wave Campaigne give a nice fat round number like 1500 XP? Not just once. It's every time now and it's not just me it's my friends too! At first it just seemed kind of odd, a koinkydinky if you will..... but then I started to keep track of it. (all in same Campaigne) Jess has earned 1500 XP Ulyses has earned 1500 Xp Callistra has earned 1500 XP (all insame Campaigne) Jess has earned 1500 XP Eternalpain has earned 1500 XP (all in same Campaigne) Jess has earned 1500 XP Junin has earned 1500 XP .............In the past 3 days alone I have done about 14 more 1-Wave Campaignes with 13 of them rewarding 1500 XP (the other one I was dead the entire Campaigne). .............From what I understand the Campaigne Formula seems to calculate your XP in different contributing ways like Magic Damage, Healing, Melee Damage, Tanking ect... but this 1500 XP per 1-Wave is wierd. It seems more like a total Cap per Wave. At first I thought SE was preparing for the new Lvl-99 Cap and needs to standerize Campaigne XP. What do you think? ..............Look I'm not really upset about the XP. I am kind of a little irate that I take the time to do all this Campaigne shit for AN gear, in order create a Campaigne Build, in order to gain a bigger benefit from Campaigne in the 1st place....... and then I have to bend over. It's like digging a hole and then just filling it back up. In reality tho we just need to wait and see where SE is going with this and what the bigger picture is. ..............any way....since we are talking about pictures.... PICTURE TIME: ........see ya all Online! ~BAM

1 comment:

Qtipus said...

I swear Gungnir shapeshifts...

It looks large as fuck in that picture.

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter