Saturday, May 24, 2008

ARES'S GEAR 11/15 ;)

..................a picture is worth a thousand words .......as here I am finally completing my 2nd Salvage gear. I am now 11/15 for the complete Ares set. This mob was literally killed like 5 secs before the 10 second timer with one of the tanks Ravax eating some dust at the same time. SOMEHOW yes SOMEHOW people passed and we kicked Ravax from the allaince and I lotted and it went to me.......... tommorrow I get to pick my new pants up after Jap midnight. This is all I will post for tonight seeing how I missed 2 Kirin burns yesterday and a Omega run because I had a RL meeting in the towns Municipality building. ~BAM WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

2 comments:

Cinnabun said...

Sweet congratulations man!

JESS said...

Thankyou ;)

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter