Saturday, May 10, 2008

FIGHTING AGAINST THE HERD MENTALITY ....

...................... you see it in the game everyday. Person "A" wears equipment "X" because everyone else does................ so it must be good right? Do I even have to answer that? There is a term that we use for the correct way in which to equip your character. It is called a "Build" . It is the best way to maximize the effeciency of your gear. I know alot of people reading this already know this basic concept. BUT..... there are still a good amount of people who for some reason lack the cognative comprehensable skillz to understand this. Either that or they do not think they need to utilize this idea. A endgame player will use several different builds and then switch them on the fly with a /equip macro or macros. For DRK.... I use Dark Magic, Accuracy, TP, and WS gear macros. These all very slightly based on what sub I am using and then very again depending on what weapon I am using. These all switch 12 peices of gear for every "Build" swap. I also use 5 lines of gear switches for Elemental and Enfeebling Magics. Do not laugh at my Lol-Elemental Gear Build because once SE updates DRKs to get better Elemental spells.... then all the rest of the DRK's will be doing this too. Maybe the next post I will start talking about my gears builds. Anyway on a lighter note we got 2/4 H2H Torque drops in Sea, I will be getting my 5th pc of WAR AF+1 on Sunday to complete the set, and I got a few more Merits. So..... on with this weeks Pics. (BELOW) RingThree gets his revenge and TeaBags me for his Blog.....I died because my X-BOX controller died and needed to be recharged, 2 seconds after I agroed a "Soccer Ball" mob.......Yes I fail at using a keyboard to play this game. (BELOW) Here we ready to enter Limbus but another LS snaked us .....so we had to do a different floor. (BELOW) This is the 1st RemnantBrave run that turned into a XP buffer Party because only 3 of us showed. (BELOW) Armored Chariot ....... he will drop my Ares Boots one of these days.... ;P (BELOW) A few friends of mine allowed me to do the last 5 floors on Nyzul Isle and both runs we kicked ass. I was hoping for the Scythe from there ;) (BELOW) Here's my friend DarkDawn who is leveling DRK to 75 amung many other jobs..... notice the size difference between us .....LOL

4 comments:

Cinnabun said...

It's refreshing to see a real DRK taking time to utilize all the different aspects of the DRK play-style. A DRK's magic arsenal is just as vital as the crazy amounts of DMG he pushes out. Check out my most recent post bout some DRK magic stuff.

Yea, I feel you, Jess. Can't wait till SE follows through on their shit that they said at Fanfest bout buffing the DRK's magic usage potential.

JESS said...

Awesome Thank you for making a good comment I will def check out your Blog. ;)

JESS said...

Added you to mu Link list Cinnabun ~.O

Cinnabun said...

Hah awesome, thanks! :p

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter