Thursday, May 8, 2008

I INTERUPT THIS FFXI BLOGCAST FOR SOME REAL LIFE SHIT......

..............OK about 6:30 AM yesterday I got a call to be activated for CERT . I couldn't volunteer my time because I had to go to work. As I got this call I could hear the helicopters buzzing above my house. This incident was really close to my home and actually it made the TV channel Fox-5 News. See the article clip below and check the video clip. Chemical Spill Jams Up Route 287 Schools were closed and residents were advised to stay indoors and keep their windows closed in Riverdale, New Jersey. Route 287 northbound were shut down after a tractor-trailer carrying 44,000 pounds of hazardous material overturned Wednesday morning. Some of the chemical spilled onto the roadway and leaked into storm drains, police said. The chemical, methyl methacrylate monomer, is used to make acrylic paint and plastics VIDEO CLIP (on this link)

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter