Thursday, September 23, 2010

Reckoning+1 True 5-hit and Shamshir+1 Damage Mitigation Build for PLD.... so easy even a caveman can do it.

Level 85 Jobs: ..................... The update was 2 weeks ago and already I have Pld, Drk,War, and Sam @ 85. Saturday I will finish up my last Job which is Drg . Then I can move on to finishing the rest of all my Trial of Magian Weapons. I still have the new Trials for GreatAxe, PoleArm, GreatKatana, and GreatSword to finish. Which still leaves Axe and a 3rd Scythe in the early stages..... Magian Weapons: Reckoning+1 : ............To get a true 5-Hit with a 528 Delay Scythe on Drk/Sam @ Lv.75 or higher, you need Store-TP +24 from Gear/Food. What makes this Scythe awesome for this type of Build is it already gives you +10 Store-TP. You can get more Store-TP by equiping a Chiv.Chain(+1), a Brutal Earring(+1), a Rajas Ring(+5), and a Rose Strap(+4) but that still leaves you short Store-TP +3. While there are plenty of ways to get that last +3, what you really want is a Goading Belt to seal the deal (Emnity+3, Haste+5, Store-TP+5). This way there are absolutly no Gear sacrafices and you can eat what ever food you want like STR / ATK Food! Shamshir+1: ............I also finished this little baby for my PLD. Currently my Defense-Set Build consists of: -22% PDT (Physical Damage Taken) -19% MDT (Magical Damage Taken) +19% MDB (Magical Damage Bonus) +20 Emnity ......................The goal here is to combine a Magical and Physical Damage Gear Build Sets into 1. I beleive this is now possible. From what I have read, MDT and PDT caps @ 50% and you can get 27% of both from a Merited Mage's, Protect5 and Shell5. This means the goal for this Build is to reach -23%PDT, -23%MDT, and stack all the MDB you can get Gear wise. I have also read that MDB does not have a Cap. ......................If anyone can correct me or has any more information on this please post a comment or a Link. Thanky. ~That's all folks. See ya all online! ~BAM

2 comments:

Evilpaul said...

Unless they changed it Protect V is just like DEF+45 or something. It doesn't have any PDT-% to it so far as I know.

JESS said...

Yea that's just me being dumb.. you are right. I need to reread and ask a few more questions about that. Thanks Evil ^^

Trust me if I was a Mage it be scary... people would die lol!

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter