Monday, September 6, 2010

I'm Ready!

Bring it on....I'm Ready! .............................YES! This will definetly be the last time that I am posting this type of crap for a while. Atleast........ till the December Update anyway! LMAO! 1) All 5 Main Jobs @ 80 and Buffer Cap'd 2) All needed Subs @ Lv.49 (Bonus SCH on Saturday Levels 30->55 Via Abysea) 3) All Merits completed with an extra 10 left over plus 9999 XP 4) Most important Skills recap'd or close to recap 5) All my main 7 Magian Trial Weapons finished *Scythe #1 .......Fin. "Ultimatium" (DMG+113 path) *Scythe #2 ......Fin. "Reckoning" (Store-TP, 5-Hit path) *GreatSword...Fin. "Kalaveja" (WS path) *GreatKatana..Fin. "Keitonotachi" (Store-TP, 5-Hit path) *PoleArm ..........Fin. "Stingray" (WS path) *GreatAxe .......Fin."Sumera" (WS path) *Sword .............Fin. "Shamshir" (-PDT path) ................................WED......85 -> 90...... go go go go go! Are you ready to do it all over again? 2 days left! I just hope my XBOX doesn't die one me. I keep bringing it back from the notorious 3 RedRings grave. It be nice if it could play FFXI on my PS3 in HD but, meh. I don't know how many lifes my XBOX has left. Happens like 2-3 times on month. /em rubs the Electrohock pads together then puts them on the XBOX Jess>> "CLEAR !" It's alive! ~BAM

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter