Friday, September 17, 2010

12 Hour Stone Recharge Time ~BAM

.........Yesterday began with just pure "Suck". At first I was asked to fill in for a person at work that was on vacation. Thus I had to unsign from our Abyssea Run. Of coarse my extended work day was cancelled, which translates to.... 1) No work 2) No Spot in Event 3) Not enough Stone Time anyway because I used it the day before when I had to Unsign from the run. Then on top of that... a bad storm rolled in that made me DC every 3 minutes for 3+ hours. .......At that point I was like "Fuk it" and watched some T.V. .... ...............but just then.......like the weather changing in the middle of a a Magian Weapon Trial........... my luck changed too. ....and a Crimson Abyssite of Celerity: A variety of ancient abyssite that harbors arcane powers. Renders the bearer's traverser stone more rapidly replenished. HI2U... 12 Hour Stone Recharge Time ;) ~BAM

1 comment:

Felcy said...

Thank you for posting such a useful, impressive and a wicked article./Wow.. looking good!

mufflers

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter