Thursday, February 11, 2010

Why does Ravax's MNK Pants Keep Falling Down?

Purple Belt: ..............Last Friday night I went out to the B.Glacier to do a few Moogle Mini-Expansion Missions. A bunch of friends still need that last BC fight so I'll snag a Key when I help them for the Red Tenshendo Shop Treasure Chest. Anyway since I was already in the area I decided to check and see if Nue the Tiger NM was up. /em defeats Nue. /obtains a Nue Fang. Awesome! Not only does that make me 1 of 2 on the Nues Fang Drop but it also puts me at 2/3 of the Items for the Brown Belt Quest. .....but wait a minute. I still need to finish the Purple Belt Quest which means....... I can't even Flag the Brown Belt Quest. I'm still missing one of those dam NM Ram Horns. So... off to Craig of Holla I go....... ...and guess what I see. A big fat NM Ram called BloodTear looking at me. (hey that rymed .... very cheesy) Here's my Chat Log when I saw him: Jess>> Hey Mav is the NM Ram BloodTear Solable by a DRK/SAM /em gets Drawn in by Bloodtear. Jess>> Nevermind just got Drawn In. Mav>> Yea, should have no problem it's a Level-55 NM. /em defeats BloodTear Ram. /em obtains a Lumbering Horn. /em obtains a Ram /em obtains a Ram /em obtains a Ram /em obtains a Viking Shield. Bonus! A 90K Gil Shield Drop'd! So...... off to Bastok I go to complete the Purple Belt Quest. /em obtains a Purplebelt. Brown Belt: ................Now that the Purple Belt Quest was completed I can now try and get the 3rd Item for the Brown Belt Quest. It drops from the Dreaded Marbolger NM, with it's 21 -> 24 Hour Pop. Wha..? Twenty One to Twenty Four Hours? OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEZ! I hate Camping NM's! So.... Sunday morning I forced myself out of bed: 1) 5:30 AM I head out to Ordelles Cave and there's a RDM who is /Anon Camping it's Spawn. 2) 12:15 I head out to do Dynamis-Xcarbard. 3) 6:45 I head back to Ordelles Cave and a Level-70 WHM joins the Camping fun. 4) 8:15 the RDM that's been there all day decides to Warp out but not before I scan him/her. No "Marbolgers Bain" Title... maybe it still hasn't Pop'd? 5) 8:18 I send a /Tell to the RDM "Notorious Monster" "Marboro" "Death"? 6) 8:19 I get a /Tell back "NM @ 10min~3:00". 7) 8:29 ~BAM it Pops! I do a quick stare down with the WHM like in the The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly... and then.... 2 Spells are fired off. The WHM casts Dia. The DRK (me) casts Stun. ( ..../cough 9% FastCast Gear and the Fastest Stun Button Finger on the Server) ~BAM!!!!! /em defeats Marbolger. /em obtains a Marbolger Tenticle. TOD 8:30 So.......... Off to Lower Juno I go. /em obtains a BrownBelt. BlackBelt: ...............Next stop.... the Black Belt Zone. MAV>> LOL RAV, Full Usu, no BB MNK ...............No seriuosly I'm not Level'n MNK to 75 but atleast I can Flag the Quest in case I ever change my mind. Besides the MoogleBall Event is here and if I had won the Big Gil Pot I would have totaly hooked up my friend Rav with a Adamantiose Egg! Rav>> STFU ...............On a side note I passed the TOD to my friends EternalPain and his wife Lilkathy who ended up getting the Marbolger Drop too. ................Well, that's it for today's Post and as always.... Look here for tommorrows Blog Post about my new Shiny! see you Online! ~BAM

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter