Friday, February 12, 2010

Clink Clink

CAMPAIGNE: ..............SO! My Allied Note Gear Collection is almost complete. Spending a total of 525 Allied Notes thus far: Iron Ram Head Iron Ram Body Iron Ram Hands Iron Ram Legs Iron Ram Feet Storm's Report Sonia's Plectrum Bull Necklace Patrons Ring Rose Grip Crimson Belt I picked up that Crimson Belt last night. That leaves only the Cougar Pendant (which is 45,000 points) to work on. Any new Allied Notes after that will be strictly for ANNM's onry. .........I actually still need two Non-Allied Note Campaigne Gears to complete my Campaigne Build. I seen them in the AH: 1) Grenadier Belt ATK+3, STR+3, DEX+3, AGI+3 (in Campaigne STR+8, DEX+8, AGI+*) 2) Viator Cape HP+15, MP+15 (in Campaigne HP+15, HP+5%, MP+15, MP+5%, HP while Resting+2, MP while Resting+2) .........I hope SE adds other Events to where you can utilize these Campaigne Gears beyond just Campaigne. Otherwise why create a Campaigne Build when you don't need to do Campaigne anymore. Good thing some of the Gears are atleast usefull outside Campaigne. SALVAGE: ..............Finally I got the USU 35-Head Drop (I already had the 25pc and 15pc) and I need like 3 Million Gil to complete it. I also got the Skadi 35 and 15-Head Drops via Free Lot (no one wanted it and I already had the 25pc). This means I will need another 3 Million Gil. /em slaps his own face. Hmmmmmmmm.... actually....that one gets to wait untill RNG is 75. DYNAMIS: ..............Last week I completed my 1st Relic Gear+1. It was... LOL SAM Feet. I also managed to snag a LOL WAR Head-1 in which I will try and complete this week. My goal is to have all of my 4 75's fully Relic+1'd. Hey don't laugh! I am a completionist. You never know when they may come in handy.....ummmmm... yeah ENMs: ..............Finally another Hagun Drop. Unfortunetly Hagun sales have recently slowed with prices droping rapidly on the server. I am such a poor broke ass DRK. EINHERJAR: ..............Another Odin Run and.... Wait for it... WOOOOOT Adaman Hauberk in da house! Dam! I had to spend 220 points to get it.... which effectively took me from 1st to almost dead last in points. .../cry mah points! Anyway I already have a Ares's Cuirass so why would I want a Adaman Hauberk? ...............Well first off....the Adaman Hauberk will be in my DRK/SAM TP Macro Build where I was a little short on ACC. The Ares's Cuirass will now strictly become my WS Macro Build piece because the ACC there is already bolstered by an additional +32 WS ACC. Here take a look: TP-Build w/Adaman Hauberk: Merits/Gear Skill.... +21 ACC +15DEX............... +11 ACC +46ACC............... +46 ACC (Total additional ACC = 78) WS-Build w/Ares's Cuirass: Merits/Gear Skill.... +21 ACC +25DEX............... +18 ACC +10ACC............... +10 ACC +32WSACC............. +32 ACC (Total additional ACC = 81) ...............Of coarse there will be times when mobs have either crazy Evasion or too high of a Level Correction.Then of coarse I will need to WS in the Adaman Hauberk. This also means I can shelf my Homam Body that I was using for my DRK's Super Max ACC Build and sell my WAR's regular Hauberk. ................In addition to the E. Body Abj. I also picked up a P.Hands Abj.! This puts me at 3/5 on that Set. Again I will need even more Gil. Like another additional 8 Million to to get those made. Thus I say to Jamast.... "HA!" ......because he Lot'd the last Free Lot P.ABj. Hands when he couldn't even use them..... Picture Time: .......and that's it for today folks. As always ...see ya Online! ~BAM

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter