Thursday, December 3, 2009

Of Blitz Rings and Y's Scythes.....

X-Knife BC: ............Last week a Y's Scythe finally dropped for our ENM Static and it went to me! We have been doing this run every Saturday for almost a year now and the only other 2 drops were X-Knifes. Then guess what. This week another one drops. Grats to Mav on the 2nd one! ............Algeron asked me what a Y's Scythe was. I basically told him it's when a Dark Staff and a generic Scythe copulate and they have a baby. ~Nuf Said Bub KS-99: ............I did a run with a Pick-Up Group the other day. I know. I know.... no need to say it..... ..... /shudder ......... /fear ............ /panic motion ....but the group went 4 out of 5 on the wins and my Orb netted me me about 400K. Like any large pick up group it didn't last and some people didn't get their chance to use their own Orb. I fiqured if we did lose on my Orb it was alot better then the -1 Space in my Mog House for the past 2 years. Blitz Ring: ............Can I have one? Can I weally???? Weally Weally??? After all it's why I selected the ACC+7 and Haste+3 Stats on my Blitz Pants. Theres been absolutely none in the AH since 11/23/09. I have been scanning Bazars every where. When suddenly I found one. A Player named Rails had it listed in his/her Bazaar for 800K + the 80K Tax. Fate would have it that as I waited for some of my shit to sell in the AH........he freak'n Logged Off. The very next morning I did a /sea all Rails and he was online. So I zoned into the other side of Whitegate when out of no where.... ~BAM .....BESEIGED! Son of a Bitch...... After Beseiged was over... .....he was Logged Off again. WTF!!!!!!!!!!! >< Einherjar: .............I am now the person with the most points! They are burn'n a hole in my Askar Legs pockets. Woooooooooooooooooot! This Saturdays run is like Odin #18 or somethi'n like that.....and I'm goin shop'n baby! I'm cross'n my fingers for an E-Body Drop! whether it does or not, it's still gonna new mean Gears for our Peeps! TeaBags: ..........................Believe it or not there are many types of TeaBags. Here are a few of my favorites. The Raising ...... Teabag The........Tele-to-the-Next-Floor..........Teabag The.......Surfer-Dude....................Teabag The......Dance'n-on-your-Corpse................Teabag The.............Million-Man-March....................Teabag (before Pic) Picture time: Thats it for today... see ya all online! ~BAM

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Bah it's been ages, I blame, {Um.....}, I don't know, but most certainly not me! :D

Those sigs you posted on the LS forums this morning had me crying I was laughing so hard LOL! <3 BUT! I still see no picture of Poppi on yours, wtf?! :o s'ok, I'm willing to bet you get one tonight, somehow .. doing .. something at the Shantoto fight :D See ya later Jess :D

JESS said...

lol may be

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter