Friday, December 11, 2009

D.M.G.

Einherjar: ............Well another E-Body-less Valgrind Run....Yet somehow I still managed to snag an E-Legs Abjuration and a Valhalla Helm. Valhalla Helm: Def+40 HP+30 VIT+4 Damage Taken -5% Slow +5% The Valhalla Helm is cool and will be replacing my Iron Ram Helmet that I use for my WAR and DRKs D.amage M.itigation G.ear Macro Set. I still need an Iron Ram Body (eventually a Valhalla BreastPlate) and a 2nd Earring (not choosen yet) for my D.M.G. Macro Set. Currently at the moment I'm at 42,000/75,000 Allied Notes towards getting it and hopefully I will do enough Campaigne to have it by Sunday night. Dynamis: ..............We had a awesome Dynamis-Valkrum run Sunday netting me some War Relic Feet (4/6 on WAR now) and also the final Key Item that will grant me access to Dynamis-Tav. Mini-Expansions: ..............I tried to help Souel and a few other Obsiodian LinkShell Members on the final Mini-Expansion Moogle BC. We lost when all 3 BLM's got Stun'd on the last Minion Pop because the huge Moogle with the "Belly Button of Doom" moved at the last second. This enabled the Mini's to start casting without getting Sleep'd. Should have won that one but sometimes stuff just happens. I also did a few other Key Runs and snagged a few NMs in the process...... netting me a Tortuiose Shield for my Level-29 SCH and a Dryad Staff for SuperGirl's WHM. Salvage: .............Congrats to Eternalpain for finally geting those BLM Salvage 35 Legs to drop on Thursday! Now get back out to Halvung and /pick.. /pick... /pick! We are looking for a few new Members so if you are interested see Ravax or I. ................Thats it for today and as always see ya online! ~BAM

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter