Friday, September 11, 2009

THE CHANGING OF THE GUARD

.......As the Clock Tower in Upper Juno ticks another notch closer to the end of FFXI.... I have made a decision to disembark from the Versus LinkShell. I am now adrift in open ended waters with no compass in which to gauge my direction. I just wanted to give some thanks to all my friends in Versus. Thanks for all the good times that we enjoyed together and thanks for putting up with my shit for so long. I have made this decision for a variety of reasons but rest assured everything is ok. I am not quiting FFXI and yes I am still your good friend. /em looks through his scribbled notes for the next topic... .......Lately I ventured into the realm of Dancer. I Solo'd it to 37 because I wanted it as a Sub Job for my 75 SAM and up coming PLD. This was the 1st job that I stricktly relied on Solo'ng through FOV. At first I was like "It's a LOL /Fruity job" , but now I can honestly say that Sub'ng DNC is some seriuosly shit! I mean just in Campaigne alone.... it's freak'n nuts. Picture it this way.... SAM + /DNC + RoseStrap(for 5 hit) + 18% HasteGear + Soboro = BOOBIES! If you don't beleive me I will gladely show you in Campaigne. No. I didn't mean that I will show u my man boobs... I meant that I will show you how awesome SAM/DNC can be! ........Speaking about Campaigne. I have now reached the top rank, StarLight Medal II. This is of course after losing 2 consecutive Medals in a row. I now have access to the top tier items and have already earned the Mini-Me-Defender Ring and Rose Strap Grip. I can see Campaigne will be on my plate for awhile since I still require alot more of the new Allied Note items. This will also get me those last few Merits. I am now at 23 Merits from caping SAM and then SAM will become my 3rd Merit capped job. After that I still need to finish my SCH Sub which is still at Level-29. Then I need to get PLD and RNG to 75. These will be the last jobs that I will be leveling..... period. ........Finally I will be picking up Dynamisis again with the Obsidian LinkShell...so this will be my new Event line up: Mon.....Salvage (x1 or2) Tue.....Einherjar, Nyzul Isle (x3) Wed.....Dynamisis Thur....Salvage (x1 or2) Fri.....open Sat.....Einherjar, ENM Static, Salvage (x1 or2) Sun.....Dynamisis ........Other then that.... my 8 year old son's Soccer season has started which means a few days a week I won't be getting online untill much later. The other issue I have is my Nyzul Isle Static still intends to do runs. This means I can't make all 6 Salvage runs like I wanted too. I'm gonna have to balance it each week and also stop waisting Assault Tags. Well thats it for today. The're cracking the whip on me at work again. See ya all online! ~BAM

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter