Thursday, September 24, 2009

"BAHUNUT'S ZAGNEL" ~nuff said BuB

New Shiney: ......Howdy boys and girls,...... and any Galka's too. May I have your attention please.... "say hello to my little friend".... /Drum roll ....... "Bahumut's Zagnel" ~BAM ......I would like to thank the awesome people over at the Orions Door LinkShell for giving me the chance to aquire this baby and especially to the members who are my friends that looked out for me. Trust me ...I will return the favor. I always do. Thats how I roll bish. Anyway I have been using it on EinherJar Bosses and it is freak'n nuts and I am definetly lov'n it. Limbus: .......I have decided to help LukeBoxWalker's LinkShell The Force with their Limbus on Fridays. They do a run around 9 Est. This will also assist me in completing my last 3 AF+1's inwhich I am still currently 17/20. Mystic Weapon: .......My friend PotPressure is like 2000 Alex away from completing his Mythic Weapon. He is so close. Last night I donated 38 Alex to him (which isn't alot but I can't wait to see his Mystic). I am also working on a Mystic Weapon my self but I still have so much to do. I will be getting the Scythe of coarse. Alex............................ 0/30,000 Ampoules.................. 88,000/100,000 Nyzul Isle points....... 19,000/??????? Captains Rank 1st..... 8 left Captains Rank 2nd... 50 left ZNM Titles................ 0/3 NM Titles................... 0/3 (did I miss anything?) Nyzul Isle: .......In Nyzul Isle news..... I am still 3/5th's on the Askar set. Last night we opted to skip our 3 runs and help Toder redo the last Mini-Expansion fight. The strategy was different then the one I used in Mav's run but it still worked out really rather well. We almost lost at the end thou when every one died except me. I was really low on HP like 600/1589 or so and my screen looked something like this: Moogle Henchman gets Mog Bomb ready. Moogle Henchman gets Flower Pot ready. Moogle Henchman gets Firaga III ready. Moogle Henchman gets Mog Bomb ready. Moogle Henchman gets Mog Bomb ready. Kupo Von Heinrik gets Mog Bomb ready. Moogle Henchman gets Flower Pot ready. Very quickly I Bio II'd and Guilotine'd "The Big Belly Button Bastard of Doom" Moogle ftw. Over all an extremely fun and exciting run. Congrats Toder on your new Helmet. Crafting: .......After seeing a few of Qtipus's "On The cheap Crafting 0-60" Series, I may actually try some form of crafting now. I am leaning towards Alchemy to ease the cost of all those Meds I use every week. SMN burning: ........This week I got the chance to try this out once. At 1st it seems broken. I took WHM from level 11-16 in like 10 minutes doing nothing..... but it did take them like 2 hours+ to get it all set up and ready. Plus they were alternating Zone pulls with another group. Dynamisis: ........and finally I would like to conclude with a picture of Kallo TeaBag'n me in Dynamisis. He's been waiting patiently for this pic. Here ya go Kallo. Please don't make copies for your bathroom self pleasuring time! It was kind of a dark picture so I did my best to fix it. ........as always see ya online! ~BAM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot Chariot titles. O.O

JESS said...

oh yea thanky...... already got all 4 is probably why I forgot. ^^

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter