Friday, May 8, 2009

Brave Grip VS. Pole Grip.... ~nuff said BUB

................I am so tired of reading peoples forum debates of how 1 gear is better then another. When infact most of the time they both can be the best depending on how you utilize them. Look at these 2 grips for example.....the Brave grip (increases Critical damage) and the Pole Grip (2% Double Attack). I mean everywhere all I ever read is how the Pole Grip is greater then the Brave Grip ....NO MATTER WHAT. These dumb ass people even claim the Brave Grip is a flat out piece of shit. Ignorance is vice .....right there..... I will tell you that much. Well anyway............ I am here to clarify things. Straight from the one and only Jess the Obssessed Drk. ~BAM When to use Pole Grip: 1) Drk/War Drk/Sam Drk/Nin Drk/Drg 2) Sam/War Sam/Drg Sam/Nin 3) War/Sam War/Nin 4) Drg/.... just equip the dam thing.... When to use Brave Grip: 1) Drk/Thf 2) Sam/Thf 3) War/Thf 4) Drg/........ Mythic WS maybe .... .................Let me make it a little clearer. You cannot Critical a Weapon Skill unless it says you can in the Weapon skill description. You may think you can ....but all you are seeing is the damage range of the Weapon skill within it's many varibles on how the game engine calculates the damage. However SaTa.... actually artificialy Crits your Weapon Skill. It really does wonders for 1 hitters such as Spinning Slash, Tachi: Gekko, and Steel Cyclone just to name a few. Then on top of that awesome SaTa damage.....the Brave grip increase it. No need to worry about Double Attack and it's decreasing returns here....just stick some Double Attack in another gear slot. The problem I see here is that to many DD's no longer go /Thf. They prefer the spamfest which is really just lack of Hate Control. However if you still disagree with me then I welcome you to check me out wearing the Brave grip in action and in a endgame Event. Trust me I will change your mindset. .................So....recap........ don't get 1....get both. Learn how to use your gear...... and unlearn how to use the best pc of gear. ..............anyways sorry for the lack of posts and no new pics...... my PC is still dead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you Jess, some people on certain forums keep saying brave grip is garbage and that there is only one grip "Pole grip"...that's BS! those people need to learn to use both(brave for /thf and pole for the other subs)

enough said!

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter