Friday, May 22, 2009

Elfaria's Back! ...and "Quote of the Week"

..................OK ...... I just created a new animated style GIF for my Blog's "Quote of the Week" section. I would like some feedback about it under the comments in this post please. Soooooooooooooooo .....Hook me up! Thanky. .....BUT ...........before you do that! Let me give you an explaination about the back story with this weeks "Quote of the Week". ................You see ....................just recently one of the Odin's Servers best Black Mages has come back ...........after being gone over a year from FFXI (due to real life personal issues). He is......... my Frenchy friend Elfaria. This guy likes to solo everything as BLM and likes to do huge damage spikes in his Spells. Just like how a Drk/Thf likes to spike Weapon Skills. How ever........something very sinister happened about a month before he left the game. .................It all started when I got charmed while having Soul Eater up and wearing Weapon Skill Gear during a UFO battle at Sea. I was the 2nd part of a DARK SkillChain for Elfaria to Magic Burst off of. Needless to say after I got Charmed he was next in the Hate Order. So in one minute second.......... my character turned, faced him and 1 shotted him for 525. It was like his little Taru body.... tripped over my Scythe then belly flop slid in a slow motion Death sequence straight out of the movie the Matrix. Ever since that day he has vowed to Burst II my ass for -2500 HP upon the next time I get Charmed. But thats not even the funniest part. Because even though he was gone for over a year. The day he came back the 1st thing he said to me was.........."JESS" ..... "I no forget u kill me 2 years ago when we fighting UFO" . LMAO!!!! .....and obviuosly .....the reason that his wording looks like that is because English is not his 1st language. ....................OH and believe me it is coming ....and he will get me. I just hope he enjoys it as much as I have! Welcome back my friend Elfaria we missed you! ;)

4 comments:

Sene said...

Yay! Hotness. I likes. =D

Thazienne said...

Quote machine is perfect.

JESS said...

Thanks ^^

FFXI GIL said...

very nice. good work.

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter