Sunday, August 3, 2008

SE got me again .....

..............................so for the 1st time in 8 years I have changed my Checking account from one bank to another. What does this have to do with Final Fantasy XI.....well it has to do with paying that monthly service charge.....in with the new and out with the old Visa check bank cards. However to my suprise when I did this on July 23rd I was told from my new bank to expect my new card in 10 days via snail-mail. ..............................As we got closer to the end of the month and still no card to be seen in my mail box..... SE decides to have a 2-part, 3 day "Registration Server Maintenece" from July 31st to August 2nd. I mean Is it me or is this the 1st time they decided to do this type of maintenece longer then 1 day? Either way it had to be the same month that I decide to change banks! ..............................Well... on July 31st I finally got my card and I very quickly went to activate it, trying to beat the start of the maintenence. However, what do you know..... I couldn't activate it. I now had to wait untill I got another peice of mail with my temperary pin code. Which of coarse came in Saturday's mail. ..............................And there you have it ........ it is Saturday night/ Sunday morning early AM and I am now back online. I made it back for a Remnant Brave LS Salvage run and also for Sunday's Versus LS events. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. See ya online ~BAM

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter