Monday, April 18, 2011

Redemption (Part-1)

................Back when Abyssea 1st came out, my Ultimatium Scythe was all set to gobble up some sweet 'n tasty 2-Leaf Chloris Buds........but Instead it sat in my MogHouse (with all the other "Island of Misfit Toys") starving to death. This seriously made me /cry myself to sleep. I mean I was heart broken and all but, eventualy I moved on...... /sniffles.

(Oh Yeah.....grats to all you fellow DRK's on your wonderful Catabolg GreatSword....So just go ahead there and shove them up your asses.....yes it's a good weapon, but I want mah Scythe... bitches)        ;)

Anyway........

"Finally...the Rock has COME BACK.... to Abyssea!!!" ...and this time we're doin Empy Weapons!

~BAM!

....................Now before I get myself all worked up and excited.... (to late....my leg is already all twitch'n) ......my LS is doing a starting total of about 15 weapons, all at the same time. Of that 15 , roughly 6 of us currently need 2-Leaf Chloris Buds. Theres a reason why not to many people do the Chloris NM Weapons. Chloris pop = shit ton of work.
Example:
yesterday pretty much equated to me being all "Raging Rushed" out.  I was literaly spamming Raging Rush on War from 1:00 to 11:30.  All that work and only 4,  2-Leaf Chloris Buds!

HEY STOP LAUGHING!

I am now 7/50. Let's see who's laughing when that Weapon is @ Lvl-90. Your still laughing.

-.-

.....STFU.

ALSO.....Grats on your completed GA Mav!

Rudithina >> Mav
Kreoss >> Mav
Invy >> Mav
Qtipus >> Mav
Mav >> Mav
Jess >> Mav


(The Mav Chat Wave)

2 comments:

Drakus said...

Mav

Qtipus said...

Mav

Also, after the chloris logjam, shit will go a lot faster.

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter