Friday, June 11, 2010

Next 75.... PLD

PLD 74->75: ................Soon my PLD will be 75 and I can team up with Kreoss and Sap on the Magian Sword Trials (-5% Physical Damage Taken). Then I can start working on my PLD Gear Builds. As you can see I already have a shit-ton of PLD equipable Gear to choose from. 5/5 PLD Artifact Gear (1/5 on +1 Version) 1/6 PLD Relic Gear 5/5 Ares Set 5/5 Homam Set 5/5 Iron Ram Set 5/5 Crimson Set 4/5 Heca Set (no laughing) 4/5 Askar Set 3/5 Shadow Set (only 1 is uncursed) 2/5 Koenig Set 1/2 Valhalla Set Ritter Gorget Terror Shield Misc. Accesories ................Then there's this other shit I need to get done. *JoyToy (fun more Camping ..../sad) *Savage Blade: (this Quest only needs the NM Battle) *Atonement: (this Sword is in my MogHouse waiting on Lv.75 and 250 Points) *Merits: (since all my 75's are Merit Cap'd I can dump every new Merit into PLD with currently 2 Unused Merits in the wings waiting) ..................Also. when I start on the "Trial of Magian" Sword I will probably do it /Nin. I fiqured this way I can Main-Hand the "Atonement" Sword, Sub the "Trial of Magian" Sword, and at the same time build up a PLD Buffer. ~BAM ..................Anyway when all is said and done, I will need to earn some PLD endgame Skills. Skillz that you can only aquire by having your shit pushed in BIG TIME! I better cap my Buffer then.

1 comment:

Qtipus said...

Just in time to take it to 80... :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter