Tuesday, June 17, 2008

JESS ABSORBS 958-TP OFF MERROW NO.15

ZENI NM SYSTEM: .............let me get this out of the way..... CLICK HERE (Tier 1+2 chart) CLICK HERE (Tier 3 +4 +5 chart) Now I did not make these charts but the person who did is doing such a good job I just wanted to post it here....... The charts are to big for my blog forceing me to make a link to my photobucket account. In case you wanted a link to the person who created these charts and their Blog so you can see it as it gets updated I will post that here also: Maybe it's a wild dragon chase anyways (Blog) BESEIGED: .................yes it is true.....during Beseiged I used Absorb-TP and my log said "Jess absorbs 958-TP off of the Merrow no.15" .....I went from 12 TP to 300 TP in a instant. Now a friend off mine RingThree said it is possible that the mob had that much TP because of like 100 people hitting it at the same time and I was thinking along that line also.........but let me ask you this. Do you know of anyone saying or posting anything that this has happened before? I know I never even heard off it either...... so I am leaning more towards the game fudged up between it being super super lagy in Beseiged and also that it probably press's the games servers to their limits. MERITS: ..................ok I'm at 284 now and about 5.5 Mertits away from recapping Drk since the last update. This includes Desperate Blows at 5/5. ARES'S SOLLERETS & 12/15 ARES'S PCS: ...............yes finally last night after like 5 times AC dropped my LVL-25 Ares's Sollerets pc. ......so today after work I will be picking up my Ares's Sollerets which puts me at 12/15 pcs all together. We also did a second run and faught one of the NM's Deviate Bhoot that drops my LVL-35 Ares's Mask pc. If it had dropped it would have finaly completed my Ares's Mask but it was a greedy Bastard..... "MAV>> ....I hate that NM" on a lighter note I got to tank as Drk/Sam on AC when both tanks went down from a few good Magic Mortars (this was earlier in the week on different AC run and not last nights). Some of you people might think that I sound crazy but between Stun and Weapon Bash I did manage to stop a few of it's TP moves and having 1500+HP, Third eye + Seigen, a few consumable Salvage items, and some help from the Mages..... I was able to hold it down untill both Tanks where unweakened and back up and ready to rumble. JOH: .................in Sea we spammed a bunch of IX'as, 2 Prudence's, and 3 Jailor Of Hope's in the past 2 weeks but no Torques dropped. Still lots of fun though. LIMBUS: .............. did a few runs here netting me my 1st SAM AF+1 Saotome Kabuto head gear and another Ultima win. I <3 those Ultima fights. .......and once again my X-BOX froze making me loose most my pics...so here are a few ....and I mean a few:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poidh

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter