Monday, May 30, 2011

WAR everyday...... Full Cleave Burn Out....

Kreoss:     whats a DRK?
Jess:    I don't know I'm War everyday now in Abyssea
Kreoss:    .......all that work and money into my Relic GS..... now it's only a 150 Mil Gil FreezeBite Proc'r
Jess:   I'm just gonna prepare DRK for Lv. 99 when  Abyssea is over. Sport'n my Redemption Scythe.
Kreoss:    yeah...............also.....

Kreoss:     what's a PLD?

Jess:   ...... /sign





Abyssea DRK checklist!

1) 5/5 AF3+2
2) 3/3 Abyssea DRK accesories
3) 10/50 Uli Fangs towards Redemption (5-Hit Woeburn for now)



...........................Being a WAR for 5 long Abyssea Runs everyweek is burning me out. It's like being in an Experience Burn Party everyday for hours non stop. When I mean hours I mean yesterdays Run was from 1:00 est  to 11:00ish est. However it greatly benefits our runs so I must endure.

...........................On a side note I now have 18 AF3+2's and 1 waiting for the +1 completion. All the hard work is finally paying off. I'm almost out of points tho. LMAO!


FullCleave..
FullCleave...
FullCleave....
FullCleave.....
FullCleave......
FullCleave.......
FullCleave........ . ...

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter