Friday, December 31, 2010

~BAM

...O.K. .....A few things to talk about.... 1) 48 Minute Abyssea Stones! Why not make it 60 minutes SE? Are we getting 2 more Secret Abyssea Expansions..... (predicted by my friend Drakus)? SE could cram 4 more 3 min Extension Abysites in the 2 new Zones. Abyssea-Sky .....anyone? 2) Goarding Belt. Congrats Kreoss! You are having an amazing Drop week for your Birthday. That Belt was also #1 on my list! /cry Besides... I can't really complain because I still managed to get a.... 3) Bale Choker! Str+5, Acc+8, Atk+8, Refresh.... bitches! .....and a.... 4) Twilight Scythe! DMG:128, Str+8, Delay+518, Additional Effect "Death" I have read it has a Hidden Effect when you land a Crit-Hit it's Magical Damage. Also... Rumor is ......"Death" can even Proc on NM's. .....there's also this.... 5) Twilight Cape. ...for my lol-SCH. ......and ...... 6) Twilight Torque! Damage Taken-5% Hi2U -40%PDT and -28%MDT/+14MDB Build. While I'm still missing a few more pieces.... these 2 PLD Builds are shaping up nicely. ...Mav got a Twilight Body! Grats! Mav ...Mav .......Mav ............Mav .................Mav

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter