Monday, July 19, 2010

BrightHanded Kunberry, Odin, and War Relic+1 ... Oh my!

Resentment Cape: ...............This weekend I turtured the Bright Handed Kunberry a few more times. ...............On Friday 2:18 AM, he Pop'd and no Drop. ...............On Saturday 11:20'ish AM, my friend Rudi tagged along with me. Bright Handed Kunberry Pop'd and I pulled him to the side to avoid any Linkage and then... *Sekkanoki *Guilotine 1563 *Insurgency 1757 *Compression SkillChain 447 *Drain II Magic Burst 337 At this point He had less the 1% HP left and he freak'n 2-Hour'd Perfect Dodge, but hey no biggy... *Drain 189 The Bright Handed Kunberry falls to the ground. ...and of coarse...No Drop. .................On Sunday I finaly got the Drop putting me @ 1/8. While I was there I also snag'd me a Ugy Temple Map. Collosus Cape: .................On Saturday I went with a few LinkShell friends, snagged this and an Odin Summons. Dynamis: .................LolWarRelicLegs +1 completed. This puts me @ 3/5 War Relic +1. This Will go nicely with my full AF+1 War Set. LMAO! Hey! I said no laughing! PLD: ..................This week...I took this Job from 75 to 77. SAM: ..................I then took this Job from 75 to 79. 20K more Experience Points and I will start to work on my Magian GreatKatana while Capping the Buffer at the same time. Odin: .................All I can say is.....M.Legs Drop'd and Kreoss won the Lot. He however Zoned for some reason and they went to me anyway. That puts me at 3/5 for the Set. Thanks Kreoss! .................By the way.... I also had to Tank Odin on PLD. This was my first EndGame Event as a PLD Tank. It sure didn't help any that my Shield Skill was @ 209 and my Sword Skill was @ 265. *Jess is defeated by Odin. *Jess falls to the ground. *Jess's Shield Skill raises .5 Points. *Jess's Shield Skill is now 210. Anyway... thanks Mav for doing all the work! That's it for today. See ya all online! ~BAM

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter