Friday, November 6, 2009

The Secret Ingredient to the Latent, Hidden Effect, Secret Ingredient Soup.

Merits: ......Finally SAM is fully Merited. Woooooot! That makes three jobs (DRK, WAR, SAM) Merit Capped and out of the way. I can now focus on DRG Tier 1+2 Merits then finish leveling PLD to 75. Merits are now currently at 397/468 untill I get another 75 Job. ......I can honestly say that the last 100+ Merits were strictly from FOV and Campaigne. No Greater Colbri's were harmed in the making of those Merits. ......I also capped Parrying for DRK. TOAH Kings: .......Just the other day Qtipus was gauge'n the Obsidian LinkShell to see who is interested in doing the TOAH Kings for the Titles. This is good news to me because I need those Titles for the Mystic Weapon Quest. Specifically the Scythe. Evolith: .........Evolith......so where did SE create this name from? Evolution + Monolith? Synergy: .........Synergy......6 players creating something while surounding a dumb ass furnace.....kind of like 6 witches creating a bubbling brew while surounding a black cauldron. Maybe we can make Ruby Slippers+1. I don't know. I hope this doesn't mean I need to level a Craft. That would suck but if I had to I will be using Qtipus Critical Break Series Crafting Blog Posts that can be found on his Blog "TeaBags and KY Jelly" or RingThree's Blog "You Are Not Your Fucking O's Okote". Other Shit: ..........and finally what does the movie Kung-Fu Panda and Evolith/Synergy have in common? "There is no secret ingredient" That's right.............there is onry TIME SINK!!!!!! /cue Doctor Who theme music ~BAM

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter